The Daily Flame

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daily Flame
The Daily Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Daily Flame

Welcome to The Daily Flame where all the loyal Skyguard Students learn secrets and tips in gaming.

You are not connected. Please login or register

=SGA= Rules and Regulations for Siggy Shops (Cute Version! ^.^)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Drakath

Drakath
Skyguard Professor
Skyguard Professor

Since I have been put in-charge of this board of the Forums, I must set up some rules to be followed so there will be less chaos that is happening around. But, don't worry. This post wouldn't take long, and it's a cute version of the real one! ^.^

• When making signatures, please do not add any gross pictures into the made signature. If done so, both the maker and the user's signatures will be removed temporarily.
  • We accept any character to be put in the signatures.
  • The maker of the signature can put their credits/watermark on the said signature to state that it is theirs.
  • The only person with a UNICORN SIGNATURE is ME.
  • When requesting for a signature, please do it one at a time, for we know that the makers of these kind of stuff have more important things to deal with in real life.
  • If you would want to comment, please do so. Any negative comments like "it sucks" or "this is freakin' ugly" will be removed by the Thread Administrator.

See? That wasn't so bad...

~Audrey the Huntress

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum